miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

I am.


Hello!

My name is Ariana Josefa Velazquez Avila, I have 18 years born on November 11, in the city of Chetumal, Quintana Roo.





Today I'm studying my 
baccalaureate in the CBTA # 11, I'm on my fifth semester specializing in Technical Management, matter I like most is that of probability and statistics and accounting.







I have many hobbies such as drawing, music and played sports before, but my favorite hobby is music, and relaxing and great fun when I'm with my friends we love music.


1 comentario:

  1. Good work Ariana!!! I like how you desing your text. Please read it again, I found some grammar mistakes. For example, your name "Ariana Velázquez Josefa Ávila".. it should be " Ariana Josefa Velázquez Ávila" Degree "High School"... Keep working!

    ResponderEliminar